Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Title: Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Developer/Publisher: Brøderbund Software (1998)

I know how popular this game was and this version was one of the latest. They released this version after 5 seasons of the show (by the same name)on PBS.

I played a couple of times but could not figure out how to obtain a warrant. I followed all the clues but could not seem to catch up with Carmen. The game still holds up as a fun and challenging educational game. The game is chock full of extras like Quick Time videos and the ACME Good Guides. The characters are all interesting and unique. Each location has an elaborately painted backdrop that can be scrolled around a full three hundred and sixty degrees.

I have a feeling I'll need to call upon the ACME Good Guides in order to get my warrant in order. I can take tours with the Good Guides and travel to countries without the inconvenience of having to track a crook by myself using "explorer mode".
I will try this tonight.

No comments: